Market players are engaged consistently on enhancing the general quality of their paper tapes to withstand their stronghold.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / December 2, 2020 / Future Market Insights: The global paper tapes market is likely to foresee a robust CAGR of 6.4% over the projected period, 2020-2030. The market is primarily driven by the varied applications of paper tapes all over diverse sectors. However, stoppage of the paper sector had a direct effect on the manufacturing of paper tapes owing to delays triggered by supplies of raw materials on the onset of COVID-19, subsequently causing drop in paper tapes demand.
'Paper tapes are usually sold quickly and are considered excellent investment by market players seeking to fulfil packaging requirements of consumers,' says an FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10769
Paper Tapes Market - Key Highlights
- East Asia holds majority of market share due to growing investment in infrastructure expansion and construction projects in both industrial and residential sectors.
- Building & construction end use segment will remain lucrative due to increasing investments in several construction projects in both developed and emerging economies.
- Single sided feature segment remains the most preferred option throughout the projected period.
- Packaging segment will remain key beneficiary over the forecast period.
- Rubber based adhesive category will be gaining traction in the global market.
- Masking tape category will remain the dominant during the estimated period.
Paper Tapes Market - Drivers
- Escalating outdoor applications of paper tapes will be the generating growth prospects in the global market.
- Growing demand from electronics, furniture manufacturing, automobile industries, healthcare, and other industries emerges as significant growth driver
- Rising focus on advanced and sustainable packaging solutions is creating development opportunities for paper tapes manufactured from natural materials.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10769
Paper Tapes Market - Restraints
- High investment on paper tapes and fluctuating raw material costs are posing huge threat to players operating in the market.
- Preference towards using rubber based gum can make paper tapes lose market share.
COVID-19 Impact on the Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has severely the paper tapes market. The absence of goods transportation owing to lockdown has declined the requirement for paper tapes. Insufficient supply of raw materials also has impacted the manufacturing. This is projected to cause drop in prices for paper tapes. Consecutively, FMI anticipates recovery amid the projected period owing mainly to the growing healthcare and construction industries.
Leading players operating in the paper tapes market are NITTO DENKO CORPORATION, 3M Company, tesa SE, Berry Global Inc., Intertape Polymer Group Inc.,Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Atlas Tapes S.A., Vibac Group S.p.a, Advance Tapes International, Can-Do National Tape, BOLEX, SICAD S.p.A, FABO s.p.a., Pro Tapes & Specialties, Inc, PPI Adhesive Products, UBIS, PPM Industries S.P.A., ADH Tape, RITU RAJ TAPES PVT. LTD, and Speciality Tapes Industry.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/10769
About the Study
The study offers readers a comprehensive assessment of the Paper Tapes market. Global, regional and national-level analysis of the latest trends influencing the market is covered in this FMI report. The study provides insights on the basis of product type (masking tape, packaging tape, consumer & stationary tape, and others), end use (building & construction, automotive, retail & logistics, aerospace & defense, healthcare, electronics & electrical and general industries), feature type (single sided and double sided), adhesive type (rubber based adhesive, acrylic based adhesive and silicon based adhesive), application (masking, packaging (sealing, bundling, fixing), general use (decorating, labeling, framing and others) and tabbing & splicing), across key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Explore FMI's Coverage of the Packaging Industry
Kraft Paper Tapes Market: Obtain detailed analysis on the kraft paper tapes market through FMI's report covering competitive analysis, key regions, and segmental analysis for 2020-2030.
Paper Packaging Tapes Market: Get insights on the paper packaging tapes market through FMI's report covering detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis for projection period 2017- 2027.
Synthetic Paper Market: FMI's exhaustive study on the global synthetic paper market covers the latest trends, innovations, key players, and popular strategies for the period 2020-2030.
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/paper-tapes-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: